2020 Mason Hayes & Curran Summer Legal Internship Programme
Deadline: October 21, 2019.
Choosing our intern programme is a step in the right direction for your long term career prospects. A notable aspect of our Summer Intern Programme is the number of interns in each intake. This is because we are focused on finding future trainees and ultimately, future lawyers for our firm. Since we began the Summer Intern Programme, we have offered training contracts to the majority of our interns.
The four week paid internship is our primary means of recruiting future trainees, a method that we think benefits everyone, as the Summer Intern Programme gives us the opportunity to get to know you and see if you are the right fit for a traineeship with Mason Hayes & Curran.
1. They welcome applications for our Summer Intern Programme from anyone that has completed at least two years of an undergraduate or graduate degree in any discipline.
2. Postgraduate students or those who have completed their studies are also welcome to apply
3. Those who have work experience and have already completed FE-1s.
As an intern, you will:
- Interact with lawyers at all levels both professionally and socially
- Contribute to high-profile cases
- Gain an insight into the daily life of trainees, associates and partners
- Receive exceptional on the job training
- Learn valuable organisational and communications skills
- Gain access to our gym, subsidised restaurant and Sports & Social activities including an intern team bonding event and summer BBQ
To apply you must complete the application form and send it in with your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]