2020 Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme
Deadline: April 30, 2020.
Are you committed to helping people in need or improving the environment?
This programme has helped almost 2,000 people like you to start up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations.
The Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme is run in partnership with the School for Social Entrepreneurs, and jointly funded by the National Lottery Community Fund.
1. They can help you at all stages: whether you have just an idea, you’re already up-and-running, or you’re ready to scale. There are more detailed criteria for each programme level via the links above.
2. Inclusivity is one of our core values, and everyone is welcome at SSE, including people who are long-term unemployed, ex-offenders, people with disabilities and people of all abilities. You don’t need any educational qualifications for this programme.
- Your project was established at least a year ago, and probably has at least one paid member of staff. It makes at least £15,000 a year.
- You want to learn how to strengthen your organisation’s finances and impact, to build a solid foundation.
- Your project was probably established two or more years ago, and probably has two or more paid members of staff. It makes at least £75,000 a year (no upper limit).
- Your organisation already has a solid foundation. Now you want to learn how to scale it to create even more impact.
This year, we’ll support a further 260 people across the UK with:
- A learning programme
- A grant (£1,000 – £7,000)
- A supportive community of like-minded peers