2020 Learning Sciences Exchange (LSX) Fellowship for Mid-Career Professionals
Deadline: February 15, 2020.
The Learning Sciences Exchange (LSX) is a ground-breaking, two-year fellowship for mid-career professionals who are interested in a challenging cross-sector experience to take their work to new levels. The program’s goal is to help experts across sectors learn how to share crucial insights from the learning sciences with parents, educators, practitioners, and the broader public to positively affect children and families’ lives
In their next round of fellows, they are looking for individuals in five categories:
- Scientists on the cusp of new discoveries in child development
- Social impact entrepreneurs in the field of early childhood seeking to learn more about society’s critical needs for improving the lives of all young children
- Journalists seeking the next big story in early learning
- Entertainment producers or game developers who want to gain a deeper understanding of how children learn and develop
- Early education policy influencers who design systems for educators to help young children thrive
Each fellow will receive a $5000 stipend and all travel costs covered for conferences and meetings. (In addition to the meeting at SRCD 2021 in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA, and the LSX Summits in 2020 and 2022 in Washington, DC, at least one other meeting will be held at the Jacobs Foundation in Zurich, Switzerland).