2020 Labs by ARM FinTech Accelerator Programme for Nigerians
Deadline: December 30, 2019.
Labs by ARM 2.0 is designed to engage post-MVP FinTech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring their investment-readiness. Selected startups will be provided with financial investment, distribution, access to investors and lots more!
1. Should be post-MVP startups
2. These startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it) and should be solving an important problem for a highly-engaged set of customers.
3. Founders should have…
- some unique insight or compelling worldview
- deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape
an eye for detail
- tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
4. Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team
i.e. in-house capacity for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it)
5. Startups should be solving an important problem for a highly-engaged set of customers
1. Access to Funding: Direct equity funding for the selected startups worth $20,000 each in equity.
2. Co-working Space: Workspace, internet, and other infrastructure.
3. Mentorship: Accepted startups enjoy hands-on mentorship from leaders in the FinTech sector.
4. Partnerships: Business services provided through partnerships (such as AWS credit, Azure credit, legal services).
5. Access to Investors: Startups will get introduced to a network of investors at the end of the program for possible follow-on investments.
6. Access to the program’s alumni network: Startups get to meet previous cohort founders and learn from their experience firsthand.