2020 Kenya Power Industrial Attachment & Internship Program for Kenyans
Deadline: December 15, 2019.
In line with the Government’s initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the labour market, Kenya Power is offering students pursuing bachelor’s degrees and diplomas an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months with effect from January 2020.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Should be a continuing student pursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/20/01
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/20/01
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Power is offering recent Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma and Craft Certificate in Electrical holders an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The internship opportunities are for a maximum period of one year with effect from January 2020.
- Should be available full time for the 12 months’ duration of the program.
- Should have graduated with a Degree or Diploma or Completed a Certificate in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution within the last two (2) years
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen.
The internship opportunities are open for graduates of electrical engineering in the following categories
- Graduate Electrical Engineering – (10 Positions) – Ref. No. KP1/INTGRAD/20/01
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – (15 Positions) – Ref. No. KP1/INTDIP/20/01
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Engineering – (25 Positions) – Ref No. KP1/INTCERT/20/01
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section.