2020 Japanese Association of University Women International Fellowships
Deadline: March 31, 2020.
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for Applications for its 2020 International Fellowships.
- The program is open to applications between November 2019 and March 31, 2020.
- The program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2020 and March 2021.
- The program cannot be extended in any event.
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45.
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research.They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application. JAUW won’t extend any help regarding this matter.
- Applicants must submit application forms according to the Instructions.
To apply, you have to use the designated forms, downloadable from here :
2020 Personal Registration Information (Electric Data Format), (pdf) &word (docx)
2020 Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data), (pdf) &word (docx)
2020 Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), (pdf) & word (docx)
2020 Form of Certificate of Health, (pdf)