2020 Google for Startups Accelerator Canada
Deadline: June 30, 2020.
Google for Startups Accelerator Canada is a three-month accelerator program for Seed to Series A Canadian technology startups. The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to startups that leverage machine learning and AI in their company today or plan to in the future. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
1. The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in Canada.
2. Selected companies should have a minimum of 10+ employees and must be able to have the founder and appropriate team members participate in the virtual programming.
3. In order to ensure Google can provide meaningful value, startups should leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
1. Equity-free support
2. Exclusive invitations to technical bootcamps hosted by Googleheadset
3. Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google expertsquestion_answer
4. The opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams