2020 Goethe-Institut International Coproduction Fund for Artist
Deadline: October 15, 2020.
International coproductions epitomize a form of artistic collaboration involving partnership and dialogue. With a view to encouraging new collaborative working processes and innovative productions involving international cultural exchange, the Goethe-Institut set up a new coproduction fund in the summer of 2016 to promote new working networks and approaches within a global context and to explore new forms of intercultural collaboration.
- The projects submitted should embrace only the performing arts (no outright film or exhibition projects)
- Expected artistic quality of the project
- Relevance of the participating artists in their respective scenes
- Budget indicating project partners’ own contributions / third party funds and a solid financial plan
- A balanced project partnership based on the artistic collaboration, not dominated by one partner
- Realisation of at least one performance outside Germany, if possible also one in Germany
- Projects between German and non-European partners, especially from transition countries, will be preferred (applications from Austria and Switzerland cannot be considered)
- Applications for guest performance funding are not valid
The amount of funding requested should not exceed €25,000.