2020 Global Solutions Initiative Young Global Changers Program
Deadline: December 1, 2019.
The Young Global Changers are students, young academics, young professionals, entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders from around the world who are developing and implementing ideas to bring about positive change, whether at the global, regional or local level.
Each year, the Global Solutions Initiative invites these inspiring young talents from around the globe to attend an intensive summer school program and the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin, to join the Young Global Changers network and to become part of a growing global movement.
- Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability,
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside,
- Young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level
- who are between the ages of 21 and 35,
- who want to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change,
- who commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way
- who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
They are offering full scholarships* for the participation in the Young Global Changers Program 2020. Which include the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin**
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
- Comprehensive summer school workshops
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement