2020 Global Center on Adaptation Young Leaders Program
Deadline: January 18, 2020.
The Global Center on Adaptation actively supports students and young professionals to become leaders in climate change adaptation. As part of our commitment to build on, improve, and deliver breakthrough climate adaptation solutions, we have established two challenging programs for university graduates and young professionals, who are committed to make a difference: the Young Leaders Program and the 20/20 Adaptation Professionals Program
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must:
- Have an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent)
- Be enrolled in a graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s or PhD) or have graduated within 6 months of application
- Have a solid understanding of international development and climate change adaptation issues
- Have demonstrable leadership potential
- Be fluent in English. Additional knowledge of other languages such as Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese is desirable.
They value diversity in their workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with a diverse professional and academic background, particularly women, to apply. Their aim is to attract and recruit the best talent from any region in the world.
The Global Center on Adaptation provides a monthly compensation of €500, as well as contributions to housing and travel (including to and from the Netherlands).
Please apply via the form here. Only complete applications submitted with this form will be considered. Please note that the form does not generate an automatic response e-mail. Rest assured that when you click submit, they have received your application.