2020 Facebook Community Accelerator Program for Impact Leaders
Deadline: April 10, 2020.
In their discussions with community leaders over the last few years, they’ve learned that many of them are looking for support and guidance in how to grow their communities. They want to take a holistic approach to supporting these communities. So in addition to building the tools and educational resources that they need, they’re also building programmatic ways to provide training, support and funding to enable great communities to make an even greater positive impact in the world.
1. s program is open to communities with leaders who are 18 years of age or older
2. Reside in the following countries: Brazil, United States, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, United Kingdom, France, Germany, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt.
3. Communities must have existed for over one year (either online or offline), and must have a minimum size of 5,000 members if primarily online.
4. The program will be conducted in English or Portuguese (if applying from Brazil).
1. Facebook will work with GlobalGiving to fund participants’ approved growth plans.
2. Up to $3 million total will be awarded to program participants.
3. Selected participants will each receive up to $30k to execute their growth plans during the 6-month program and could be eligible to receive part of the $500K additional funding available at the end of the program to further grow their communities and impact.