2020 European Charlemagne Youth Prize Competition
Deadline: January 31, 2020.
The European Parliament and the International Charlemagne Prize Foundation of Aachen award the Charlemagne Youth Prize every year to projects run by young people with a strong EU dimension
Projects must meet the following criteria in order to qualify:
1. promote European and international understanding
2. foster the development of a shared sense of European identity and integration
3. serve as a role model for young people living in Europe
4. offer practical examples of Europeans living together as one community
5. Aged 16-30 and working on a project with a European dimension
6. are looking for projects promoting European and international understanding; foster the development of a shared sense of European identity and integration; and provide role models for young people living in Europe and offer practical examples of Europeans living together as one community.
1. The three winning projects will be chosen from 28 projects nominated by national juries in the individual EU member states.
2. The first prize is €7,500, second prize €5,000 and third prize €2,500.
3. Representatives of all 28 national winning projects will be invited to the Charlemagne Youth Prize award ceremony in Aachen in May 2020.