2020 Crafts Council and Artisa Foundation curatorial Fellowship for UK Based Citizens
Deadline: November 4, 2019.
The Crafts Council and Artisa Foundation are looking for an individual or collective to become our first curatorial Fellow/s. The Fellowship will run from January to June 2020.
The Fellow will research and present an ambitious public output that will challenge perceptions about craft and making using our Collections as the starting point. It will be one of the first projects to be presented at the Crafts Council following its opening in Spring 2020.
1. Applicants must UK based and/or legally entitled to work in the UK for the full period of the Fellowship.
2. This Fellowship is open to practicing curators, either individuals or affiliated with an institution, with demonstrable professional experience
- Personal information form
- Equal opportunities monitoring form
- Statement describing work experience, training or education relevant to the Fellowship (max. 500 words)
- Research proposal outline with indications of outcome (max. 1000 words)
- Up to five indicative images