2020 Call out for Applications: Creative Partners for MINDS Decennial Celebration
Deadline: February 3, 2020.
Are you a media house or ad agency that is passionate about Africa’s cultural heritage and youth related programmes? Here is an opportunity to work with the Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) as it celebrates its 10th anniversary.
They are seeking Creative partners (Communication companies, Media Houses and Advertising Agencies, graphic designers, communication professionals and creative artists) to support them in 2020 on a pro-bono basis on the MINDS Decennial Campaign to celebrate the 10th year of existence of their organisation.
SCOPE OF WORK
- This is a request for pro-bono support that will be a great fit for agencies with a keen interest in exploring the NGO sector as a target market and working with a legacy brand that has a Pan-African presence
- The proposed campaign will run from January – December 2020, and the agency will only be required for implementation for flagship events around key dates during this period
- MINDS will in the future reserve first preference for any paid creative work requirements to the potential partner
- Have a keen interest in working on a social impact project
- Demonstrate alignment with MINDS values, mission and vision
- Have a base in Africa, most preferably in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Have advanced skillsets in public relations, creative storytelling and design, media relations, etc.
If you believe that this opportunity is aligned to your plans for 2020 or you have any questions, please send an email to Boipelo Mokgothu, Communications Officer at MINDS: email@example.com