2020 Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue BETD Media Fellowship for Journalists Worldwide
Deadline: February 2, 2020.
On 24–25 March 2020, the German Government invites the world to its annual inspiring dialogue on the Global Energiewende, the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (#betd2020), which has become the leading international forum on the green energy transformation. Every year, high-level participants from politics, industry, science and civil society gather in Berlin for two days to discuss the shift to a sustainable energy system. In this diverse international conference, scientific expertise meets with practical know-how, policymakers encounter civil society organisations, and young and experienced generations enrich each other by working hand in hand to accelerate the energy transition.
The Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue 2020 will focus on a Global Green Deal including:
- Green Finance
- Market Designs for Renewables
- Carbon Pricing
- Multilateral Cooperation and Action
The BETD Media Fellowship allows young journalists from around the world to gather in the German capital in order to
- gain access to this exclusive conference
- talk to high-level stakeholders from science, politics, industry and civil society
- connect with other BETD Media Fellows
- and experience the energy transition hands-on with exclusive guided tours and side events during the Berlin Energy Week (23–27 March 2020)
During the conference, the BETD Media Fellows will report on the conference sessions through
- social media channels, especially Twitter
- video clips, interviews and reports
- and the official website
Open to young journalists from around the world
They will cover travel costs including board and lodging.
Please apply here with your documents (CV, essay on your motivation (250-300 words) and writing samples).
OFFICIAL LINK: https://fellows.energydialogue.berlin/