2020 Apply to Become a we54 Young African Leader
Deadline: July 31, 2020.
we54 seeks to engage vibrant and proactive young leaders from across all 54 African nations, with an aim to encourage widespread participation in our diverse projects that address the SDGs. We are looking for inspiring and innovative minds that are ready to contribute their ideas, skills and abilities towards transforming their communities and the rest of Africa.
● Must be 18-30 years old
● Must be a national of one of the 54 African nations
● Must be passionate about the SDGs and transforming Africa
● Must be available to contribute their skills and time towards we54’s diverse projects
● Must possess good organizational skills and be able to work independently
● Must possess good communication skills (Country-specific local languages highly valued)
● Must have an active email and social media (Instagram) account
● Become part of the we54 Young African Leaders network
● Gain access to contribute to all current and future we54 projects and campaigns
● Connect and collaborate with other young African leaders from across the continent
● The opportunity to have your ideas and innovations realized
● Have an active role in transforming Africa through dynamic action in real-time
● Develop your organizational skills and gain real-life experience on current issues