2020 Amgen Scholars Asia Program for Undergraduates Worldwide
Deadline: February 3, 2020.
Amgen Scholars is hosted at four premier educational institutions in Asia. Undergraduates worldwide are eligible to apply to participate at one of the host institutions. Each host institution has its own application process.
Each year, Amgen Scholars meet at the National University of Singapore to network with other Amgen Scholars as well as interact with leading industry and academic scientists.
Amgen Scholars Asia Program applicants must be undergraduate students who are:
- Enrolled in colleges or universities worldwide that award a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent); and
- At minimum, have completed their first year of undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins, and
- Are not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume undergraduate studies for at least one semester or one quarter
Asia Program applicants must also have:
- A strong record of academic performance; and
- A good working knowledge of English, demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 72, IELTS overall band score of 5.5, Cambridge English FCE, TOEIC score of 1095, TOEIC L&R score of 785, or TOEIC S&W score of 310, if not a native English speaker or English is not your first language, and
- An interest in pursuing a Ph.D.