2020 Agora Energiewende EnerTracks Fellowship
Deadline: March 1, 2020.
Applications for the fifth EnerTracks Fellowship hosted by Agora Energiewende in Berlin are now open. The Fellowship will take place from May 4 to June 12, 2020 and is aimed at thought leaders working in the fields of energy system transformation and climate change.
The fifth EnerTracks Fellowship will take place at Agora Energiewende in Berlin from May 4 to June 12, 2020 and is aimed at experts working in the energy sector for think tanks, non-governmental, non-profit and civil society organisations or in academia in low and middle income countries.
applicants who meet the following criteria are particularly welcome:
- From a country in northern Africa or from South Africa working on Power-to-X with a focus on Hydrogen
- From China or India working on the decarbonisation of the industrial sector with a focus on cement and steel sector; or on flexibility of power markets; or coal and demand side flexibility
- From Indonesia or Brasil working on Power-to-X with a focus on bio carbon source
- From a country in South East Asia working on renewable energy grid integration
1. During their six-week stay in Berlin, the fellows will have the opportunity to dive deep into a wide range of energy system transformation topics and to discuss solutions with Agora Energiewende experts on concrete questions concerning their country’s energy transition.
2. The objective is to strengthen their ability to solve complex and dynamic issues to accelerate the varying energy transitions in their respective countries.