2020 African Future Leaders Fellowship Cohort 3
Deadline: August 7, 2020.
Applications are open for Cohort 3 of The African Future Leaders Fellowship. Are you a future African Leader? Apply to join this premier online Leadership, Career & Entrepreneurship Fellowship, and receive the training and network you need to achieve your dreams.
The African Future Leaders Fellowship is a bold initiative by Studentshubgh to develop changemakers for the continent and inspire young Africans to be solution-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded and value-led leaders. The program, which launched its first cohort in September 2018 will this year seek to offer training to 50 tertiary students across Africa.
- Must be a citizen of an African country ( students from Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia and Kenya, as well as females, are encouraged to apply)
- Must be a tertiary student ( university, training colleges, polytechnics etc)
- Must be aged between 18 – 30yrs
- Must have access to the internet since the majority of the program takes place online
- Able to follow online training and join online workshops and video calls
- Must be able to commit to the program for the duration of 4 months
- Must be passionate about developing a clear plan for your career and future and make an impact in Africa
- Must be fluent in the English language
- 3 months online training program on the following 6 modules: 1. Entrepreneurship 2. Career Development & Work Readiness 3. Financial Literacy 4.Relationships & Networking 5. Leadership & Value 6. Purpose & Vision
- Workshops & Sessions with Professionals: Evaluation of projects including feedback on Career plan, CV & Work readiness documents, Financial plan, and Life plan
- Business Ideation project: Fellows work in groups to ideate on solutions in response to an identified challenge in their country or regions
- Digital Training: 1 month online digital skills training & certification from Google Digital Skills, Hubspot & PluralSight
- Certification: All students who complete the online program will receive certificates of achievement and be recognized as AFLF Fellows
- Other benefits: Committed fellows will benefit from one of these opportunities: A. Free website for brilliant business/ blog ideas B. One on One career/ study abroad support for Masters degree application & Scholarship search* C. Additional One on One mentoring with ur partner Meetmentors