2020 African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program
Deadline: December 20, 2019.
African Changemakers Mentorship (#ACMentorship) closes the gap of self-development by our powerful support network at every level in life for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls from every background by connecting them to established, skilled, expert and professional’s women and men from different sectors both local or global for knowledge transfer/sharing, solutions-to-problems, self-development, open doors of opportunities and empowerment of a new generation of African leaders.
As A Mentor: African Changemakers is challenging you to step-up your game in every areas of your life skills, expertise and experience to supercharge your ability and double your efforts to mentor others (youth, women,men, teen boys & girls) in your community, somebody, somewhere helped you and open doors of opportunity for you to get to where you are in life. Why not “PAY IT FORWARD” to others?
As A Mentee: African Changemakers is challenging you to step-up your game and double your efforts beyond in every areas of your life that needs development and improvement by connecting with a mentor at ACMentorship program to learn skills, expertise and experience from mentors in your community/country.
- 15-24 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 3 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using developing career skills to make positive impact in communities and businesses.
- Interested in career and leadership development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude