2020 42nd Vladimir Herzog Journalistic Award for Amnesty and Human Rights for Brazilian Journalists
Deadline: August 6, 2020.
The Vladimir Herzog Journalistic Award for Amnesty and Human Rights (PVH) was instituted in 1978 by the Union of Professional Journalists in the State of São Paulo (SJSP); Brazilian Amnesty Committee (CBA); National Executive Commission for Amnesty Movements; National Federation of Journalists (FENAJ); Brazilian Press Association – São Paulo Section (ABI / SP); Human Rights Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Section (OAB / SP), Justice and Peace Commission of the Archdiocese of São Paulo and Herzog Family.
The PVH has national coverage and, this year, receives registrations in six categories:
- Text journalistic production = Text reports published in print or electronic media
- Audio journalistic production = Audio reports or documentaries
- Video journalistic production = Video reports or documentaries
- Multimedia journalistic production = Multimedia reports published on the internet
- Photography = Photo or photographic series published in printed or electronic vehicles
- Art = Illustrations, cartoons, cartoons, caricatures and comics published in printed or electronic vehicles
1. Participation in the 42nd PVH is open to professional Brazilian journalists with professional registration (MTb) and their teams, to photographic reporters whose productions are necessarily from the journalistic area, and also to artists of the line – illustrators, cartoonists, cartoonists, caricaturists , comic artists.
2. For this edition, journalistic works published or published in the period between July 21, 2019 and July 31, 2020, are accepted.
3. Entries are made on the Internet at the PVH website (http://www.premiovladimirherzog.org) by completing the Registration Form and sending the material produced, carefully observing item 7.1.
• Arts [illustrations, cartoons, cartoons, caricatures and comics]
• Journalistic video
productions • Journalistic audio
productions • Journalistic text
productions • Journalistic productions on the internet