2020 2nd C40 Women4Climate Tech Challenge for women-led Innovative Tech Solution
Deadline: January 31, 2020.
The 2nd C40 Women4Climate Tech Challenge will select women-led innovative tech solution for climate with a measurable impact to experiment them in C40 cities.
C40 cities joining the Tech Challenge commit to pilot the winning solution and contribute to the selection by participating in the expert jury panel, which will select the finalists, as well as in the mayoral and city official jury panel, which will select the winners.
The cities committed to pilot the winning innovative solutions are interested in the following thematic areas:
- Adaptation and risk cities response
- Healthy public buildings
- Green and healthier streets
1. They welcome applications from all adult women, including but not limited to students, innovators, and professionals.
2. All applications should be submitted in English.
3. Applicants may be from anywhere in the world, as their solutions can be piloted in any city.
To increase the climate impact of the winners of the Tech Challenge C40 has secured $40,000 in funding to be split amongst the winners and used to support their experimental phase. The support provided will need to comply with C40’s requirements as a 501(c)3 public charity, in that respect C40 will work with the winners to determine how utilize the funds for the purpose of the experimentation.