2019 ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship
Deadline: September 8, 2019.
ZeroToOne Foundation calls for application for ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship. They are building a trybe of smart, savvy, and motivated doers, thinkers and problem solvers who are hungry to learn about employability, entrepreneurship, branding, thought leadership, technology and business.
This fellowship program is a 6-week experiential learning program designed to identify and grow talented leaders, while giving them the opportunity to apply their skills, passions, and interests to provide solutions to the world’s most urgent needs with organizations.
Fellows are divided into two functional areas or teams who work cross-functionally to execute projects. These teams are:Entrepreneurship and Employability
So kindly select the one you fit in when filling the application
1. Must be a Youth within the age of 16 to 35
2. Must be an Undergraduate or a recent Graduate
3. Must understand and speak English
There are many benefits to this fellowship, including exposure to diverse professional environments, professional development through personal mentoring and resume development sessions, and direct access to a global network. Below are a few additional things we think you’ll enjoy.
- Hands-on learning and real-world experience
- Super fun, casual work environment
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely
- Possibility of obtaining school credit for your work
- Opportunity to obtain stellar letters of recommendation
- Access to global network of industry leaders and innovators