2019 YouthRISE Nigeria Call Application: for Model School-Based Drug Policy for Nigerians.
Deadline: April 12, 2019.
Are you a student or have experience working with students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria? Do you have viable skills and competence in proffering solutions to social issues? Are you interested in joining other student experts to draft a model school based drug policy in Nigeria? Then, this is a chance for you to apply and participate in the YouthRISE Nigeria consultation meeting for developing a model school-based drug policy in Nigeria.
Youth Initiative for Drug Research, Information, Support and Education in Nigeria (YouthRISE Nigeria) is an advocacy and service delivery non-profit organisation with interest in youth development through promoting evidence based drug policies that improve their human rights and health. We are seeking for students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria, to participate in a consultation forum for the drafting and development of a model School based drug policy that is practicable, and effectively responds to drug use within the school setting in a non-punitive way.
- A student in a tertiary institution in Nigeria as at time of application (recent graduates with track record on student engagement on drug related matters can be considered)
- Possess school ID
- Demonstrate strong interest in social and public policy particularly drug policy.
- Currently engaged in community service activities within the civic space or interested in development works.
- Speaks and write English fluently
- Participation in the consultation meeting is totally free for successful candidates.
- Full/Partial sponsorship available to successful candidates in need.
For enquiries, kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org