2019 Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition for Young Entrepreneurs
Deadline: July 31, 2019.
This global platform empowers young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
1. You are between the ages of 15 and 35
2. You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
3. You are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program.
4. You are able to submit your entry in English.
1. Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
2. Second Prize winners will receive a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
3. Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
4. Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
5. Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge
6. Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2019.
1. If you want to submit an idea, go to Submit an idea!
2. If you want to submit a project, go to Submit a project!
3. Fill out and submit the preliminary entry form.
4. Then wait for a response from the competition administrators.
5. Entries are reviewed by the competition administrators of Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin and Digital Experts United. Only those entries that meet a certain standard and pass the preliminary screening will be invited to provide more details about their idea/project in a second entry form.
6. The status of an entry can be checked in your profile menu under “My Ideas/Projects”. All saved and submitted entries are saved in that area and can be accessed again at any time.