2019 Young Women Leadership Program for Young Women
Deadline: May 15, 2019.
Young Women Leadership Program is designed to empower young women, give them the skills and tools to take their leadership to the next level and support them to become leaders in their communities.
Sana Afouaiz will take you through a feminist journey and share with you her 8 years’ experience in women empowerment, leadership, activism and social entrepreneurship. She worked on empowering women and young girls in 40 countries.
YWLP is a free and safe space that helps young women to foster their inner power, creativity, consciousness and place in society. This program aims to create a community that aspire for social change and empowerment. Through a feminist approach, participants will explore and discuss bold topics and identify different perspectives and solutions.
1. Candidates should be between 18-25 years old
2. Location: anywhere, you just need a solid WIFI connection and a computer
3. Duration: 6 weeks (1 hour call every week)
4. Language: English, French or Arabic (depends on your preferences)
5. 20 candidates will be pre-selected for an interview and 10 of them will be eligible to take part of the program
6. The program begins on 2nd June and finishes on 7th of July, 2019.
One-to-one mentoring and support programme for 6 weeks
New suite of skill development, learning and practices
Access to global network, opportunities and resources
Connect with pool of valued experts and mentors
Meeting inspiring guests
Becoming ambassador of Womenpreneur organisation: http://womenpreneur-initiative.com
Certificate of participation