2019 Young Global Changers Global Solutions Summit
Deadline: January 20, 2019.
The Global Solutions Summit brings the next generation of problem solvers from around the globe to Berlin to contribute their views and ideas.
Apply now and become part of the Young Global Changers community! Expand your network by meeting and debating with people from all over the world, take part in the Global Solutions Summit 2019 in Berlin, and participate in an intensive summer school – on a full scholarship.
The Young Global Changers scholarship program is open for students and young professionals with first class results in their academic discipline who are engaged in society – in social, political or environmental activities. Writing skills and experience in journalism, media production and/or blogging are an asset. Excellent English skills are required.
- Student or young professional with excellent academic achievements
- Available to attend the summer school and the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin, March 16 – 20, 2019
- Special interest in one or several of the overarching topics of the Global Solutions Initiative
- Proof of volunteer work or extracurricular social projects
- Developing an idea or working on a specific project that you believe will make an impact
- Excellent command of the English language
- Writing skills and experience in journalism, media production and/or blogging are an asset.
The YGC scholarship includes the following…
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the program
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2019
- Summer School workshops
- Lectures with global thought leaders from academia
- Sharing your work, thoughts, and ideas with Nobel Prize laureates and great minds from think tanks, business, politics and civil society
- Joining an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting relationships
Please complete the application form below (in English) upload your CV and briefly describe yourself. As part of the application please also choose a G20/T20 topic and explain within 500 characters why this topic is of interest to you.
If, after reviewing this information, you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org