2019 Women in Africa Philanthropy Entrepreneurs Club Program
Deadline: February 15, 2019.
Women in Africa has set up an endowment fund to promote, support and accelerate innovative enterprises run or managed by African women.
In the third year we want to reinforce the network and renew the delegation of women entrepreneurs of the African continent regrouping the 54 countries composing it.
- Energy / environment
- Social and digital innovation
- Agricultural innovation
They will select the most innovative and high- growth potential companies or initiatives with already proven traction :
- Innovative product, service or technology and/ or a strong human impact.
- Created or managed by an African woman citizen.
- With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
- Proven business model, scalability.
- Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
- Ambitious team with deep execution skills.
- Invitation to the International Annual Summit WIA in Marrakesh (June 27/28 2019): reimbursement of travel, accommodation.
- Unique visibility: Unique visibility from 500 delegates, including investors, top executives and media from all over the world
- High-level Networking: Business meetings organized during the WIA Club Annual Meeting in Marrakech
- Bootcamp : Access to a 2 days training bootcamp prior to the summit.
- A booth at the WIA Start-up Exhibition during the WIA Annual Summit, which will allow each of our 54 winners to showcase their business and meet with partners and potential investors
- Annual membershipto the WIA Club offered, first interntionall women entrepreneurs club on the continent:
- visibility on Women in Africa print and web supports including website, WIA Mag, social media.
- Special access to the WIA Link digital platform in order to exchange with each other and with international top executive, and MOOC training access : how to pitch, hox to speach, business opportunities… (in progress)
- Regional and Local meetings of entrepreneurs all year long with the WIA Hubs
- Mentoring : Mentoring for 1 year from large companies (depending from the fundings and sponsors)
- Scholarschips : Scholarships offered available on one of our partner’s 48 campuses or via e-learning, provided that you pass the admission exams