2019 William Sutton Prize for Social Innovation,UK
Deadline: July 31, 2019.
The William Sutton Prize for Social Innovation is open to organisations registered to work in England and individuals aged over 18 who are resident in the UK, who have a ground breaking new, or emerging, concept, product or servThis prize will be awarded to an individual or organisation that has developed a ground breaking new product, concept or service that will make a positive social impact on disadvantaged groups or communities.
The entry must show innovative thinking and demonstrate how it will make a positive impact on people’s lives.
1. Applicants must be either an organisation registered to work in England or an individual aged over the age of 18 who are resident in the UK.
2. Prize funds cannot be issued to a personal bank account, individual applicants will be required to nominate a partner organisation to host the Prize payment or register as a constituted organisation and set-up a business account.
3. Applications must present a ground breaking new, or emerging, concept, product or
service that will be able to make a make a positive social impact on disadvantaged groups or communities.
4. Applications must demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to addressing an
5. Applications must include estimated costs to demonstrate how the Prize money will
facilitate the further development and/or maximise the effectiveness of the concept,
product or service.
6. Applications must demonstrate a considered and practical plan to turn the new, or
emerging, concept, product or service into a functional project.
7. Applications must demonstrate the scope and nature of the impact of the proposed
8. Applications are encouraged to show consideration for the sustainability, scaling up or replication of the concept, product or service to demonstrate potential long-term impact.
9. Applicants may only submit one application per prize round/year.
10. Applicants may only submit a single application under one of the prize categories. We cannot accept applications under both categories from the same entrant.
11. Clarion Housing Group employees are not eligible to apply.
Maximum £20,000 Prize is awarded to winner