2019 VC4A/IHUB Women in Business Program for Kenya Women in ICT sector
Deadline: August 17, 2019.
iHub wants to grow the number of socially and economically empowered women entrepreneurs who run women-owned/women-led sustainable businesses working in the ICT sector in Kenya.
are looking for women who have been in business for at least one year and have a product in the market that leverages technology.
The applicant(s) must:
- Be a woman:
- 18 and above
- Reside in Kenya
- Developing an innovative and scalable product that uses technology
- Has proof of concept and an existing business that is post revenue
- Business model must have a clear focus on sustainability.
- at least 1 year in operation
- post revenue which means you have begun to generate sales
- Successful applicants will
- have access to the iHub co-working space (desk space, meeting rooms for those formal discussions and lounges for laid back conversations, and other membership benefits)
- participate in a 6 month tailor-made programme that will develop their business acumen and entrepreneurial and technical skills
- Have access to business support services that range from legal services, human resources and many others
- Become more embedded in the East African entrepreneurs community, amplify the impact of their businesses, and ensure the value from their products/solutions and services reach those who would benefit the most