2019 University of Warwick WMG Excellence Scholarship
Deadline: March 31, 2019.
The University of Warwick is granting eligible applicants a scholarship of £750,000. WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis. The scholarships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, based on the successful applicants’ past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study,and their vision for the future.
Innovation, creativity and industry-relevant education all define the lively and interactive culture that applicant’s will be a part of as a Master’s student at WMG. The university is a global community which attracts students from around the world to study on their Master’s programmes at Warwick, all of which enhances your global perspective. WMG awards WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting September 2019.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 25% to 50% tuition fee discount.