2019 University of London Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Postgraduate Scholarship
Deadline: August 19, 2019.
The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship is for students of the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning who wish to begin their studies in October. This scholarship celebrates the career of the refugee law expert, Professor Goodwin-Gill, a close friend and supporter of the Refugee Law Initiative at the School of Advanced Study.
Applicants for the Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship must satisfy all of the following:
- You hold an offer to study the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies for the October intake.
- You cannot accept this offer without financial support.
- You are able to demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential (particularly by your achievements).
Applications are welcomed especially from candidates based in low / middle-income countries.
Current University of London students or former applicants for this scholarship (or the Sadako Ogata award) are not eligible to apply.
- The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship covers the whole course fee.
- You must still cover certain additional costs, including those not directly payable to us (such as examination centre fees), as well as any re-submission fees, transfer costs, or any other fees.
This is a separate application process to the MA programme.
- Download and complete the application form [Word]
- Submit with your CV to RLI@sas.ac.uk by 19 August 2019.
We will need to know about your relevant past achievements, professional positions held, and your financial situation. You must also provide a personal statement.