2019 University of Greenwich UK International Scholarships
Deadline: November 16, 2019.
The University of Greenwich is one of the most diverse universities in the world, with students from over 140 countries coming each year to advance their education. The institution offers a wide variety of courses and ways to study for those coming from abroad. If an international student is looking to continue his/her education at one of their historic campuses in the UK, then they can be benefited from this program.
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full time undergraduate degree programme or full time postgraduate taught programme for the 19/20 academic year.
- Applicants must be fee assessed as overseas.
- Applicants must be a registering on a degree programme at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind. For graduates of the University we offer a separate alumni scholarship.
- University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) students, progressing to the University component of their course, will be considered.
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study.
- Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
- Recipients of this award will be required to participate in University promotional activities, such as interviews and attendance at University events.
- Payment of this award is by way of a tuition fee reduction. Scholarships will be applied to successful student accounts at the start of the first academic year of study.
- Awards will be between £500 – £3,000.
- The International Scholarships Panel will meet five times per year to consider any submitted International Scholarships Applications. Applicants can apply to any panel below but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- The panel will meet on:
– 1 April 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 March 2019)
– 1 June 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 17 May 2019)
– 1 August 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 19 July 2019)
– 1 November 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 18 October 2019)
– 1 December 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 November 2019)
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.