2019 University of California Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator Program
Deadline: February 28, 2019.
The University of California, Berkeley has just announced the formation of a new blockchain-focused accelerator, the Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator. The new accelerator will help entrepreneurs pursue ventures in the blockchain space, tap into the vast resources of UC Berkeley and Silicon Valley, and receive expert industry guidance to create high-value blockchain startups.
A partnership between Berkeley Engineering’s Sutardja Center Blockchain X-Lab, Blockchain at Berkeley, Berkeley Haas Blockchain Initiative & Berkeley Haas Entrepreneurship Program. This is the first initiative of its kind that brings together different groups from UC Berkeley to work toward the common cause of building a blockchain and technology ecosystem to further our mission of education and mentorship in the blockchain space.
- Weekly Speaker Sessions on 3 Tracks – Technology; Blockchain Industry & Entrepreneurship
- Office Hours with Xcelerator advisors, mentors & industry experts
- Networking opportunities with Silicon Valley & UC Berkeley leaders & resources
- Weekly Pitch Sessions
- One-on-one meetings with blockchain & technology investors
Selected teams to receive:
- Funding up to $200k per team
- SCET Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship, Berkeley Haas Entrepreneurship and Blockchain at Berkeley training
- Mentorship with notable blockchain and startup advisors
- Network connections to Silicon Valley venture and funding expertise