2019 U.S Embassy in Algeria Student Internship Program
Deadline: November 26, 2018.
The Foreign National Student Intern Program is designed for students who are non-U.S. citizens seeking internships with U.S. Missions abroad. The program benefits both posts and students by providing the foreign national students with valuable educational experience in U.S. Missions and by assisting posts in accomplishing their mission goals. The purpose of the Foreign National Student Intern Program is to offer students the challenge of working in a foreign affairs arena and at the same time profit by their assistance.
- Only students who are Algerian citizens (non-U.S. citizens) are eligible for the intern program.
- The intern program applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the same time of appointment.
- The student must be in good academic standing at his or her current educational institution and provide a certified transcript to verify it and must provide written permission from the educational institution in which the student is enrolled.
- The student must have demonstrated potential to accomplish the type of work to be performed.
- The student must have his/her own medical insurance.
Interested applicants should send the completed Application for Algerian Student Intern Program and Statement of Interest together with other documentation (certified transcripts, written permission from educational institution) that addresses the qualification requirements of the positions to:
U.S. Embassy Algiers
Human Resources Office
Attn: Algerian Student Internship Program
E-mail Address: [email protected]