2019 U.S. Embassy Bangkok YSEALI Economic Empowerment Regional Workshop
Deadline: July 31, 2019.
U.S. Embassy Bangkok has announced an open competition for organizations to submit applications to design and implement a six-day workshop (inclusive of arrival and departure days) in Bangkok on Economic Empowerment for the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI), pending the availability of funds.
The YSEALI Economic Empowerment Regional Workshop will bring together 66 YSEALI members (5 participants and one YSEALI alumni mentor from each ASEAN country and Timor- Leste) who have economic or business backgrounds, a commitment to social entrepreneurship, and leadership potential.
- The following organizations are eligible to apply: include all that apply, and indicate US, foreign, or both. For example:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- For-profit organizations are not eligible to apply
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
- Cost Sharing or Matching
- Providing cost sharing is not a requirement for this NOFO.
- Award amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $200,000 to a maximum of $250,000
- Total available funding: $250,000
- Length of performance period: 8 to 12 months
- Anticipated program start date: June 2020