2019 TICAD7 Innovative Startup Pitching Event
Deadline: May 31, 2019.
Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) is the pioneer development forum on Africa led by the government of Japan since 1993 and co-hosted by United Nations, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), World Bank and African Union Commission (AUC). The 7th summit will be held on 28th – 30th August, 2019 in Yokohama city, Japan. One of the main agendas of TICAD7 is economic transformation and improvements in business environment and institution through private investment and innovation.
1. TECH startup with innovative solution to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
2. Established in 2018 or earlier
3. Proof of the past funding – Has ever raised over USD 50,000 funding
4. HQs is based in African countries
5. Products/Services have been launched in African market
6. Passion/Will to acquire relation with Japanese investor(s) and/or partner(s) through participation to this pitch event in TICAD7
7. Available to stay in Tokyo/Yokohama from 28 August to 31 August.
- The selected finalist(s) will be invited to TICAD7 for the pitching on the stage in front of potential investors/partners gathered from multiple countries.
- Air tickets and accommodations for one personnel from each company will be covered by JICA/UNDP.
Sign up with Google Form : http://bit.ly/TICAD7_pitchentryeng