2019 TEF-UNDP Sahel Youth Entrepreneurship Programme
Deadline: August 5, 2019.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) have launched a youth entrepreneurship programme for the Sahel region of Africa. The TEF-UNDP Sahel Youth Entrepreneurship programme will train, mentor and financially support 100,000 young entrepreneurs in Africa in 10 years . The goal is to contribute to the overall target to generate at least 10million new jobs and $10 billion in new annual revenues across Africa.
- You must be an African entrepreneur residing in any of the listed countries: Northern Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroun, Mauritania, Mali and Burkina Faso
- Your business must not be more than 3years in existence. Potential businesses at the idea stage are encouraged.
1. African entrepreneurs will gain non-refundable seed capital, access to a 12-week business training and mentoring.
2. They will also receive visibility and numerous business networking opportunities.
1. The applications will be run on TEFConnect, the largest digital networking platform for African entrepreneurs.
2. Interested entrepreneurs can apply on www.tefconnect.comor visit the nearest UBA branch in any of the listed countries.