2019 Swedish Institute Innovation Leaders Programme for Sweden and the western Balkan region.
Deadline: March 10, 2019.
The aim of SI Innovation Leaders (SIIL) is to contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the western Balkan region. The goal is to create a platform for knowledge exchange and problem solving between innovation field experts within private sector, public sector and academia, with the help of Swedish expertise and experience.
The countries that participate in the programme SI Innovation Leaders during this first year are Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia and Serbia. By the end of the programme you are a part of a strong network of innovation ecosystem experts for a strong and innovative future in the western Balkan region.
The Programme will give you:
- A network of leaders working with innovation ecosystems in Sweden and the western Balkan region.
- Increased knowledge and practice about effective collaboration between the private sector, the public sector and academia (triple helix).
- Increased innovation ecosystem leadership competence.
- Insights into Sweden’s innovation ecosystem, one of the leading innovation ecosystems in the world.
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business, the public sector and academia – both in Sweden and your region.
- You are a central innovation ecosystem stakeholder within your field, either public administration, business or academia.
- You aspire to be a change maker and you are interested in regional collaboration to tackle common challenges.
- You have mandate to influence and support from your organisation/employer.
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- You are a citizen and resident of Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia or Serbia.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Flight tickets to and from kick-off, module 2 and module 3.
- Visa costs, when necessary, to all programme modules.
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme.
- Airport transfers.
- Meetings, Networking and content.
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden.
Costs covered and arranged by you
- Occasional meals.
- Insurance while participating in the kick off and module 2 in the region.
- Apply Online not later than 10 March 2019.
- Answer all the questions in the application portal, upload CV and nomination form.
Please find further information about the nomination form here. To download the nomination form, click here.
- Evaluation of applications:
We will evaluate all applications with the help of a framework based on, amongst others, factors regarding your motivation, level of impact and innovation ecosystem knowledge.Applications which do not include all necessary documents will be disqualified and not evaluated.
We are planning online interviews with shortlisted candidates between March 19-22, 2019.
Letters of Admission are sent out to selected participants on March 29, 2019.