2019 Stanford Seed Transformation Program for Africans
Deadline: June 15, 2019.
Apply to the Seed Transformation Program in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, or India to gain access to Stanford’s general management training, coaching, and networking support, and transform your career and your organization.
- Be a CEO or founder of a company or market-driven social enterprise.
- Lead a company with a strong value proposition and potential to grow with an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million that is registered in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, India, or Sri Lanka.
- Have a management team of at least two people in addition to the CEO or founder.
- There are no specific educational requirements. We do not require that you take the GMAT or another exam to apply to or qualify for the Seed Transformation Program
- They do not require that you take the TOEFL or another English test to apply to or qualify for the Seed Transformation Program. However, participants must be able to both understand and speak English at a level that allows them to participate fully in this fast-paced program conducted in English.
This program is significantly subsidized by donors, however, additional limited scholarships are available based on need. Information will be made available to admitted applicants upon request.
When you are ready to apply, access the online application. You must fill out and submit the application online.