2019 St-George’s University of London Postgraduate Scholarships
Deadline: March 31, 2019.
The postgraduate scholarship scheme at St George’s is competitive; we select applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time at St George’s.
To be eligible for consideration, you must:
- Apply to study a taught postgraduate course, full time or part time, for a maximum of four years
- Not already qualified at Master’s level
- Must be self-funding. Courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible for consideration. This does not apply to applicants who are using the Postgraduate Loans scheme or Career Development Loans.
- Meet the entry requirement for your selected course of study
- Be offered a place on the course to start in the 2019/20 academic year
Full scholarships are available across the following postgraduate courses for both home and international students:
- Biomedical Science MRes (pathways)
- Genomic Medicine MSc
- Global Health MSc (pathways)
- Sports Cardiology MSc
- Translational Medicine MRes
Physician Associate Studies MPAS
They also offer partial scholarships for home and international students on the Physician Associate Studies MPAS. If awarded, the scholarship will be paid towards the first year of study.
St George’s Global Health MSc international student scholarship
Every year at St George’s they offer one international student from a low-income country on our Global Health MSc the Global health international health fellowship scholarship.
The scholarship covers the student’s full tuition fees as well as a maintenance grant to cover living expenses.
1. If you are a home, EU, or international applicant applying for a taught postgraduate programme awarded by St George’s, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship providing you apply by the deadline.
2. You do not need to submit an additional application form, however, you may be asked to attend a physical or virtual interview.
3. Successful awardees will be those who the Scholarship Committee feel will make a positive contribution to the academic environment at St George’s and achieve the highest scores.