2019 Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Deadline: May 31, 2019.
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2019/20. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses* and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
- not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship. See our frequently asked questions for more details.
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses* and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2019, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2019