2019 She Leads Africa (SLA) Accelerator Program for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs
Deadline: June 2, 2019.
The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of the programme will receive a N2 million funding grant from SLA.
This year, the programme is a digital accelerator and is open to businesses based anywhere in Nigeria.
Your business must fulfill all of the following criteria
- Based in Nigeria
- Has at least one female shareholder or owner that is aged 18-35
- Has received less than $50,000 in funding
- Has been in operation for less than three years
- Has already begun operations and has a live product or service on the market
Unfortunately entrepreneurs in the idea stage are not eligible to apply
1. The N2,000,000 awarded to the winner will be a grant and will be made in Naira. This is the monetary support the winner will receive from SLA.
2. Acceptance into the SLA Accelerator will provide you with access to support from She Leads Africa.
This support includes:
- Media promotions – we are often contacted by local and international media who are looking to interview female entrepreneurs. You’ll always be put forward first.
- Promotion through SLA’s online community.
- Access to SLA’s network of supporters, influencers and advisors.
- Complete the online form HERE
- Submit a 1-minute pitch video (optional)
- Submit a pitch deck