2019 SDSN Finance & Administration Manager, FABLE Consortium Paris Recruitment
Deadline: June 15, 2019.
The Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) has been operating under the auspices of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to support the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement on Climate Change. It is directed by Professor Jeffrey D. Sachs, SDG Advocate, and has offices in New York, Paris, and New Delhi.
Support to the FABLE Project and associated initiatives:
- Help manage the overall FABLE project budget;
- Fable-related grant agreements, including monitoring deadlines, donor requirements and conditions, the proper allocation of expenses, the overall spending on approved budgets, etc .;
- Perform quarterly budget reconciliations on FABLE project spending with FABLE Program Managers;
- Help prepare budgets and provide general assistance for new funding proposals;
- Help prepare reports for donors, including financial and narrative reports;
- Support on FABLE grant audits;
- Oversee all subcontracting to FABLE affiliates, including contract preparation and monitoring and all subcontractor reporting;
- Ensure that the deadlines are made for the purpose of financial and administrative obligations for the FABLE project and that they are processed and posted in a timely manner;
- Manage FABLE meetings and events, including venue and amenities, travel support, vendor procurement, etc .;
- Provide similar support for initiatives associated with the FABLE project.
General Support to the Paris Office:
- Manage the Paris Office travel platform, including setting up new profiles and troubleshooting;
- Maintain a contact database;
- All other administrative / financial tasks that can be assigned by Head of Finance and Administration or senior management.
- Must have the right to work in France
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Technician level
- Full-time CDD for 12 months
- Reports to Head of Finance and Administration, Executive Director, FABLE Project Staff, and FABLE affiliates
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Demonstrated experience working on complex projects (contracts, grants, budgets, or other similar)
- 2 years of relevant work experience
1. To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter (in English) to https://sdsn.hrpartner.io/jobs .
2. They like to fill this position as soon as possible and will periodically review applications as they come in.