2019 Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) Ambassador of Change Program
Deadline: June 15, 2019.
Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) has a new and fresh ambassador program to recognize, connect and discover change makers in the society, in communities and in common- wealth countries.
They are currently looking for young change makers globally. They want to work with young, energetic, inspiring, intelligent, hard- working leaders and change makers around the world.
- Ambassadors will become change makers for Saving A Child, S’HE, other partnering NGOs and organizations.
- Ambassadors must attend weekly online zoom meeting to discuss and update team leader on activities, tasks, progresses and challenges.
- Ambassadors must attend monthly meetings, to give feedbacks, ideas and solutions to injustice caused by gender stereotypes and other challenges.
- Ambassadors must upload videos and pictures of the outreach activities, showing vividly the task they are doing and the challenges they are resolving.
- Ambassadors must wear the “change” T- shirt to engage in outdoor activities.
- Ambassadors must be kind- hearted, soft- spoken, respectful and humble.
- Ambassadors must be ready to change the world.
- Ambassadors must attend annual conference and summit where knowledge is shared and campaigns are announced to stop injustice affecting young people.
- Ambassadors must attend occasional workshops to maximize their skills and knowledge.
- The person applying for SNCC ambassador of Change program must be age 18- 25 years old.
- He/She must possess good command of English.
- Must be passionate about gender equality and other SDGs challenges.
- Must have a network of young people to address or impact.
- Must be able to recruit 20 young ambassadors in her team.
- Be an undergraduate, graduate or in a group where he/she can readily communicate or create awareness of gender stereotypes and other challenges.
- Will engage in outdoor campaign/activities or outreach program, where she/he will have a one-on- one conversation with victims of injustice.
- Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply to become a SNCC Ambassador of change.
The top outstanding ambassador with outstanding performance and achievements will be given:
- A full Scholarship to Amsterdam for a “Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop”.
- A certificate of SNCC Ambassador of change.
- Featured in the foundation’s newsletter and magazine, as the “outstanding ambassador of the year”.
Join us on SNCC Ambassador of Change facebook new group for female common- wealth ambassador of change.
Like and follow us on SNCC social media pages to follow up on updates and activities.
Join us on S’HE social media pages to follow up on updates and activities.
Apply Online to start the journey of becoming a SNCC Ambassador of change.