2019 Rightarium Foundation Call for Volunteers for Nigerians residing in Abuja.
Deadline: March 30, 2019.
Are you passionate about human rights? Do you believe in our shared humanity? Are you interested in giving back to the community? Are you committed to empowering others? Are you willing to selflessly commit your time and talent?This call is an opportunity for you to make a meaningful difference in our society.
Rightarium Foundation is a youth-led human rights organisation committed to engendering a human rights culture through ensuring a society where the rights of all are respected, protected and fulfilled.
1. Must be between 18 – 30 years
2. Nigerian and Resident in Abuja
3. Passionate about human rights
1. A chance to gain valuable experience in human rights and community service
2. Networking opportunities and synergy with other passionate young people
3. Mentoring and relevant training opportunities
4. A sense of fulfilment through selfless services to humanity
Send the following documents to [email protected]:
2. Cover letter
3. Data page of international passport or national identity card
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.