2019 Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge for Social Impact Nigerian Students
Reckitt Benckiser believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps us stand out as a Business with Purpose. We want business ideas that are high on social impact, that address critical issues in society, and have the power to bring about positive change.
In line with our purpose, RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students around the world.
Open to fresh graduates, Final year and Masters students from all parts of Nigeria.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed.
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later.
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique ID and password.
- You must win this game to move to the next round.
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a panel of evaluators at the RB Nigeria office.
- Shortlisted teams from the panel round will get to present their idea and plan to the RB Nigeria leadership team at the National round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge Nigeria Champions and will go on for the international finals.
1. The winner stands a chance to win 1 million naira and a management trainee position in the commercial function.
2. The first runner up also stands a chance to win 500,000 naira and a wild card for entry level roles at RB Nigeria.
3. Chance to attend the grand finale
4. Careers with RB for the winning teams
5. Ideas to be put into the innovation pipeline
6. Mentorship from RB leaders
7. Chance to represent RB at 2020 One Young World Summit.
- Ideation Stage
While you register, come up with a BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in Health and Hygiene sectors of your country. Base your idea on Product Innovation, Product Extension or Service Innovation using any RB brand. Your idea must also be financially viable.
- Business Simulation Game
Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business.
- Business Plan Development
Based on results of round 1 and 2, participants who qualify for the regional finale will then design an end-to-end business plan for their ideas and present it to the regional RB leadership and external jury at the Regional/National Finale.
- Global Finale
Gear up to face the best minds across multiple countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB global leadership.