2019 proposalsforNGOs Small Grant Opportunity for NGOs Worldwide
Deadline: May 3, 2019.
proposalsforNGOs has launched a “Small Grant Opportunity 2019” for NGOs around the world to pitch their project ideas. This is an open call for proposals. You can participate with proposals that have already been submitted or projects that you plan to implement in the future.
The contest aims to show how NGOs can develop a project idea to reality. Selected proposal will be showcased to proposalsforngos.com users, for the purpose of sharing best practices and increase awareness of proposalsforNGOs tools and services amongst NGOs around the world.
- Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a proposal
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 15-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network
- Participants need to be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
There will be One (1) winner. The winning NGO or Network (the official producer of the proposal) will receive USD 500 paid through PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer or other legal, eligible method. Payment will be effected after eligibility criteria of the nominated NGO or Network have been satisfied.