2019 Population Reference Bureau (PRB) Kaduna and Kano State Youth Advocacy Training
Deadline: April 15, 2019.
The Population Reference Bureau (PRB) is seeking applications for a multimedia training series that will boost the skills and success of youth advocates in crafting their message and learning new tech skills for advocacy around youth reproductive health and child marriage.
The series, which is led by peer youth advocates from Kano State, will include in-person team production of smartphone video campaigns and will include direct community advocacy around child marriage and youth reproductive health.
During the training youth advocates will learn about how to identify target audiences and create key messages and calls to action. They will learn tech skills around smartphone video production and will work within their communities to appeal for change.
1. Think about who you might like to work with: applications should come from small teams.
2. Make sure you and your team members are based in Kaduna or Kano states.
3. Tell us why you’re interested. Why is speaking out about early marriage and youth reproductive health important to you and your team members?
4. Tell us your ideas! What kind of advocacy do you want to do, and what skills do you want to gain?
5. Complete the application! You can save the application in between edits if needed.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org