2019 Photography for Social Good Cohort 2 Program
Deadline: May 14, 2019.
n our continuous pursuit of inspiring innovation towards sustainable development, on 17th November 2018 we launched Photography for SocialGood. An arm of our creative community. Everyone loves a beautiful photo – much more the stories behind it.
This is community cluster of changemakers, using Photography for SocialGood. As the second cohort of our “SDG Communicators” programme, you would be intersecting technology with your storytelling skills to inspire innovation. For example, food photographers can advocate for Goal 2 – Zero Hunger; nature photographers can advocate for Goal 13 – sustainable climate action; lifestyle photographer for sustainable tourism, smart cities, or even responsible consumption, etc. With this community we look forward to working with creatives like you, as you leverage technology to amplify development stories and inspire change in their community.
• Access to tools and resources for effective storytelling on development issues.
• Match your genre of photography with a parallel goal while joining a community of photojournalists for good.
• Understanding the local and international opportunities as a storytelling.
• An opportunity to showcase your work during our exhibition event.
• Outstanding projects will be recognized by our global community in New York.
• Attending workshop only guarantees you a certificate of participation.
• Only those who are execute their projects and participate in the exhibition would be awarded “SDG Communicators” a and ultimately become a full P4SG fellow.
• You will be expected to execute this project in groups of five(5).
• Please register only if you would be available for the workshop. It’s a requirement for the other stages.
• Please, you will be required to execute a fresh project. If you already have a body of work, there may be an opportunity for a mini showcase at our Social Good Summit.